RE: Screen Capture Software - Any Recommendations?

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Software - Any Recommendations?
From: "Geoff Lane" <geoff -at- gjctech -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "'Christopher'" <addforlist -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:58:11 -0000

---

Hi Christopher,

Paint Shop Pro 6 cannot use bitmap fonts. This includes the fonts that
Windows uses in dialog boxes and other on-screen objects. For this reason, I
haven't upgraded from version 5.

FWIW, I get excellent results from PSP5 and see no reason to change. I'm
using Frame 5.5.6 and GIF files from PSP5 work very well, for all targets
including PDF. Screen shots rarely contain more than sixteen colours so I
reduce colour-depth to 4-bit for most screen shots (8-bit for those that
contain more than 16 colours).

HTH,

Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK