RE: Naming a screen section

Subject: RE: Naming a screen section
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Lean Ni Chuilleanain'" <lnc -at- nua -dot- ie>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:41:27 -0500

Lean Ni,

Couple of ideas come to mind:

System Stats
Document Status Summary

I don't know if it helps, but roll those around in the mud with the others
you get.

Connie

[Snip]

The screen contains a number of tabs labelled according to the different
states a document can be in (pending, approved, etc.).

Above the tabs is a list of totals - total documents in the system, and a
breakdown by tab. It is this list that I want to name (as in "the total
number of documents in each tab is indicated on the XXX").

It's a horizontal section, separated from the tabs by a different
background colour, but less distinct from the screen title and login
details (which appear above it).

I await your pearls of wisdom.

Oink,
LNC