RE: Acrobat user mailing lists?

From: "Lathrop, Sarah" <Sarah-Lathrop -at- forum-financial -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'rosenzweig -at- hq -dot- acm -dot- org'" <rosenzweig -at- hq -dot- acm -dot- org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:51:29 -0500

Go to http://www.lsoft.com/lists/list_q.html and type in Acrobat. There is a list for Mac users and one for Windows users.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Hart [mailto:geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 3:04 PM
To: TECHWR-L

Forwarded on behalf of a colleague; if you reply on techwr-l, please
send a copy to Vicki too, since she's not on this list. Thanks!

who use Adobe Acrobat. Every Web search I try falters on the
fact that the format is too popular: searching for "Adobe Acrobat
users group" tells me about, for example, an Apple users group
in Maryland that sends out its newsletter in Acrobat format.

Many thanks,

Vicki Rosenzweig
Associate Editor, Computing Reviews
rosenzweig -at- acm -dot- org

Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: Sarah-Lathrop -at- FORUM-FINANCIAL -dot- COM