text flows in Frame/graphics no print in pdf

Subject: text flows in Frame/graphics no print in pdf
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:55:58 -0600

Hi, y'all. Responses to either problem will be appreciated. :-)

Problem 1: I was working in a one-flow document until I created Body Page
flow tag B. Now I want to delete flow B, but I haven't had any success.

Problem 2 (unrelated): One of our clients can view but not print the
graphics in a pdf file that I generated with Acrobat version 4. It seems to
print fine for everyone in my organization., and the customer claims that
they can print graphics in pdfs they get from the web. I've checked the
archives and nothing there has helped.

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com