RE: BASIC windows system screen capture with cursor

Subject: RE: BASIC windows system screen capture with cursor
From: Nicolette Srivastava <nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:55:55 +0530

Hi Jane;

Paint Shop Pro (v4.14) has an Include Cursor option. An evaluation copy of their products is available at http://www.jasc.com/psp6dl.html. There's also a link on the page for downloading the 16 bit v3.11 if you're running Windows 3.1x or NT 3.51. Version 3.x also has the Include Cursor option.

I have not been able to inlcude the cursor in a screen capture just using Windows' Print Screen.

HTH

Nicolette