RE: Summary: Distiller Y2K problem

Subject: RE: Summary: Distiller Y2K problem
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:42:37 -0500

I just wanted to add a brief comment about Acrobat Distiller 3.X and a Y2K
problem being mentioned on the list. I have Acrobat 3.X on my Macintosh
(7.5 OS). After reading about the problems some people are having, I
checked my own. I'm not having any problem with dates on the files at all,
either with Distiller 3.02 or Exchange 3.01.

Of course, this doesn't help those with NT or other operating systems who
are having the problem. Your mileage may vary and, of course this
information is void where prohibited.

Tom Murrell