WinHelp reference

Subject: WinHelp reference
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:56:21 -0600

I've been ignoring the WinHelp discussions all these years because I didn't
document applications. Guess what? We're going to produce some software as
part of a hardware kit we're distributing, and yours truly is in charge of
(among other things) the UI design and the help.

Well, the UI I can handle, but can anyone share a favorite place to get up
to speed on WinHelp quickly? (Current plans aren't enough to justify any
automated tools, alas.) No reasonable idea ignored.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224