RE: Data Flow Diagrams

Subject: RE: Data Flow Diagrams
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:22:36 -0500

Agreed.

I do have some books that I purchased in the 70's that include "DFD",
"Structured Design", "Structured Requirements", and others in the "Drawing"
diagrams venue.

I have Warnier's book, and also one by Brian Dickinson. These I purchased
in the early 80's (80/83, or so).

I consult with them as needed.

However, I thought (wrongly) that someone might have written something since
then. I guess I have the 'definitive' baseline for whatever has come after
(which may not be as good as the earlier books.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email are
mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of
any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."