Re: HDK question

Subject: Re: HDK question
From: SusanH -at- cardsetc -dot- com -dot- au
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:42:42 +1100

Hi Becca,
I've used HDK for the past six years. I frequently open non-HDK docs in
Word while I am working in HDK and never have a problem... and of course, I
am a very satisfied customer because of the wonderful project management
facilities HDK provides in addition to the ease of authoring and the great
mix of input and output options.

Email the support group at help -at- virtualmedia -dot- com -dot- au -dot- They are very
responsive.

Use the HDK support link from your installation menu or if you don't have
that, remember to include the following info:
Serial number
HDK version (check the Virtual Media web site for the latest patches
and version info. (http://www.vmtech.com/)
Winword version
Windows version
Problem description