RE: Frame to HTML: Way to preserve tabs?

Subject: RE: Frame to HTML: Way to preserve tabs?
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "'Carolyn Yount'" <carolyn -at- tellme -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:25:50 -0700

Hello,

You might use a separately defined paragraph to handle the indentation
rather than tabs. Set up a paragraph for each level of indentation. Frame
is problematic when converting to HTML and I believe that it ignores tabs.
Are you using the default cascading style sheet (css) in the final product
or are you deleting it? This will also have an effect on the how the final
html file will appear.

Good luck,

John Waddell
Micron Technology