WebHelp Screen captures

Subject: WebHelp Screen captures
From: Curt Mummert <CMummert -at- pharmanet-cro -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:42:01 -0500

I am trying to capture some screens from a web based application for the
WebHelp I am writing. Using SnagIt32 and Resize from RBH2000. AS GIFS and
JPGs they are nearly illegible when run on browser.

I have tried various resolution settings in Resize and SnagIt. My NT
workstation is set to 256 color, 1024x768.

Also lousy quality on hardcopy.

ANy ideas??