Re: Disabling Print

Subject: Re: Disabling Print
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:37:15 +1000

That's one of the things that I _hate_ about some websites, text in white!

I have also visited many websites that won't print. I have no idea how
that's done, but I've seen it.

BTW, the way I get around the white typeface problem, or a site that won't
let me save or print the page, is to open it in Netscape Composer and save
it from there. This doesn't always work, but it does quite often. A nifty
trick once I stumbled on it.

Cheers, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/
Now available: Electronic Editing, A quick start guide for editing
students, experienced editors making the switch from paper to online, and
anyone who needs to write or edit electronically. For details:
http://www.wrevenge.com.au/bookshop/e-edit.htm