RE: RoboHelp docs (was: AuthorIT feedback)

Subject: RE: RoboHelp docs (was: AuthorIT feedback)
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov'" <BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:29:46 -0500

Blaine et al,

That may be true as far as it goes, but Blue Sky's help file for RH2000 is
lacking in sufficient information regarding exporting to print, and
distributing html help for thin client web servers. I have yet to get an
answer from support staff that isn't word for word from the help file, which
doesn't answer the specific questions I have. The help file is better than
it used to be, but it ain't all that.

Rumor has it that Blue Sky only recently hired actual TWs, which could
explain why it took so long for its documentation to improve.

My $.02

Connie Giordano