RE: Review Copy

Subject: RE: Review Copy
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "Cam Whetstone" <camw -at- rocketmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <whetstc -at- ttc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:33:35 -0500

You could always create a PDF file and let them use the note function in
Acrobat to write comments. The notes will end up looking like post-its.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Level 8 Systems
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Level8 -dot- com
I glory in this world of men and women, torn with troubles, yet
living on to love and laugh through it all. ~ Carl Sandburg ~