Help on strange Word footer problem

Subject: Help on strange Word footer problem
From: "Holstad, Scott" <holstads -at- zuk -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:27:21 -0500

Hi,

I'm working on a manual for our end users in Word. I'm having problems with
the footers. Two chapters share the same variables:

Normal
Univers font
10 font size
Bold
Italics

However, the first chapter displays the appropriate characteristics, while
the second chapter displays completely different characteristics --even
though, when highlighted, the data *claims* to be showing the above. If
anyone could provide some input on why this happens and how to rectify it, I
would be very appreciative. Thanks,

Scott

Scott Holstad
Zellweger Uster