Frame to Frame+SGML

Subject: Frame to Frame+SGML
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:53:46 -0500

Hi folks,

I have a need to learn Frame+SGML asap. I've never worked with either Frame
or Frame+SGML before. So, I have 2 questions:
* If I use the "Frame Classroom in a book" and "Frame for Dummies" to get
myself up to speed, am I going to be totally lost with Frame+SGML, or will I
at least have some familiarity with what's going on?
* Anyone offer Frame/Frame+SGML training at *their* site, NE corridor, or
NYC itself?

Thanks for any help! Private replies are probably best, to avoid clutter on
the list.

oi carumba! the heady rush of working w/o a net!