HELP - css problems!

Subject: HELP - css problems!
From: "Michelle Vina-Baltsas" <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:21:15 -0500

I've been told that I can add copyright information to my cascading style sheet
but I'm not sure how to do this. So far I've added the P tag to the .css and
the formatting is correct but how do tell the .css to display the copyright
line? This is what I've done.

p {font-family="Arial";font-size=8pt;display="Copyright 2000 XYZ Company, Inc."}

TIA,
Michelle