RE: ADMIN: Re: OT How do I unsubscribe?

From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- northchurch -dot- net>
To: "'iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk'" <iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:19:25 -0500

Well, I'll contribute to this useless thread too; no reason to do productive
work this morning. ;-)

As noted, this list is hosted by a listserv server, which is what the
commands
in the footer belong to.

The listname-request address poster is quite correct in his/her syntax.
However,
those commands are majordomo commands, the other major mailing list software
package.

Most commands for one type of server don't work on the other.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Newbridge Networks