Color Bleaching from FrameMaker to Acrobat

Subject: Color Bleaching from FrameMaker to Acrobat
From: Maurice King <mking -at- mamsi -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:28:39 -0500

Members of the list,

I'm sure this one has been documented before and I was too busy to notice,
so please post me off the list.

I have a book file in FrameMaker that I convert to PDF files in Acrobat. So
far, nothing out of the ordinary; many of us do it every day. However, in
one of the chapter files, the colors are completely bleached out, making a
black-and-white page, whereas all the other chapters come out in full
color. I generate the PDF files so that each chapter comes out in a
separate file but the links remain intact.

Any ideas as to what's the problem and how to remedy it? Thanks in advance.

- Maury