Re: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker
From: "TrishGreen" <TrishGreen -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:49:02 -0600

Actually, I just met with a potential client who is a strategic partner to
Adobe, specifically utilizing Framemaker. Framemaker 6.0 is set to be
released in the next few months. Few improvements were made to the program
itself (so, Hank, you're right), BUT, a very effective Frame-to-HTML
conversion package (Web Works by Quadralay) will be included in the package.
Not a trial version either, but the actual standard version of the Web Works
product. Furthermore, an improved help system is being developed, though I
don't know when that will be available.

Trish Green
Malachite Finch Publishing, Ltd.