Re: Copyrights

Subject: Re: Copyrights
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Theresa Jones <tjones95 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:27:39 -0600

In my personal opinion, the company's behavior was very unethical. They might
have owned the work, but should have included the consultant's name in the
application and given that person credit. If an employee had done the work, that
employee should have gotten the credit along with the company. I'm glad they
didn't win.

My nickel's worth

Jo Byrd