Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: CMThompke -at- aol -dot- com
To: dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:22:32 EST

<< Does anybody else feel like they're getting scammed
out of their $8 (CDN) x # of SIGs? Or am I just missing the boat here? >>

Yes, a bit. I don't think you are missing the boat here. I don't think we
should have to pay for membership in the SIGs. This is the way it used to be
.. no fees for them ... until about two or three years ago. And, we don't
really get much, if anything, for the extra money that we pay.

Thanks for bringing this up ... I questioned it to myself when the fee
charging was first started. I wondered whether I was the only one who noticed
it.

Christine Thompke