Re: Employment Websites

Subject: Re: Employment Websites
From: "Nina Panzica" <panin -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:42:25 -0500

While I've already replied to this person in private with a large collection
of technical job-search links, I thought that it might be worthwhile for the
whole list to know about this one:

http://www.technicalcommunicator.com/

The many jobs listed on this site are exclusively for technical writers,
trainers, instructional designers, etc. and most or all are in the USA.

Regards,
Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media, Inc.