Subject: TECHWR-L Site Resources Directory: More Info
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:28:51 -0700

Hi, all,

I wanted to update my last message about the TECHWR-L
Resources Directory, where I announced 200 new listings.
First, credit for the hard work in adding those listing
goes to Dan Brinegar, who has done an excellent job of
identifying valuable resources and making them available
in the Directory. Thanks, Dan!

Second, after my last announcement, a few of you
emailed me and mentioned a usability problem with the
Directory--that the list of resources wasn't immediately
obvious after clicking on a category. We've addressed
this problem by modifying the results page so that the
resources appear at the top. We think this is an improvement,
but invite additional feedback and suggestions.

Third, do keep sending along your suggestions for
categories and resources to include on the site. We don't
always have an opportunity to respond to your emails or
update the Directory or site right then, but we do keep your
suggestions and incorporate them as soon as we can. Also,
remember that you can add your own listings to the Directory
by using the "Add your listing" link within any category.

Thanks again to Dan Brinegar for his excellent contributions
to the Directory and to all of you who take time to submit
ideas and suggestions.

Deborah (and Eric)