ForeHelp problem

Subject: ForeHelp problem
From: "Ward, Cristina" <cward -at- freemarkets -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:32:12 -0500

Help!

I'm having a problem with InterHelp projects created through ForeHelp.

The files look and work fine in the development environment (the contents,
searching, and index is operational). The files also works fine when they
are moved onto the production server. However, as soon as the files are
called through an application, the contents, searching, and index pane
doesn't work. It says the applet is initializing but the files just hang and
are totally unfunctional.

ForeHelp said to download their patch(3.2.2a). That solved the problem in
only one of our applications. We currently have four other help files where
this is happening.

Has this ever happened to anyone and how did you solve it?

Thanks,
Cristina

Cristina Ward
Technical Writer