Special Characters in Web Docs

Subject: Special Characters in Web Docs
From: "John Wolf" <johnwolf -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:40:14 -0600

Any suggestions on how to handle special characters in html documents? I
have several web documents with Greek characters and other scientific
symbols.

The characters I need are in the Windows TrueType Symbols font, but can I be
comfortable that everyone has this font, including Mac users?

Any other suggestions, other than making the symbols into images?

John Wolf