Simple Time Line Software recommendations?

Subject: Simple Time Line Software recommendations?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 13:34:28 -0600

I hope this is not off-topic. For me it is very much on-topic because
I'm trying to coordinate several writing projects with overlapping
requirements and a myriad of due dates.

I'd like your recommendations for a SIMPLE piece of software that would
let me create timelines for different projects and tasks, and let me see
if it is actually possible to do the work required by the due dates,
given the reality that there are 24 hours in a day and seven days in a
week. I prefer not to do this manually if at all possible. I don't need
a whole project planning and tracking suite, just the timeline stuff.

Thanks,
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer and Admitted Chocaholic
TCF Financial Corporation