Good tech writing schools?

Subject: Good tech writing schools?
From: Alexander Friedlander <friedlac -at- drexel -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 11:18:16 -0500

Sarah,

If you visit the STC web site, you will find a listing of schools that offer degrees in technical writing/communication. Here is the url:

http://www.stc-va.org/facademic.htm

To add a plug, here at Drexel University, we offer a Master's degree in Technical and Science Communication. We also require an internship (paid) so that our students can gain professional experience. Here is our url: http://www.coas.drexel.edu/humanities/grad/com.html

Alexander Friedlander
Director, Communications Programs
5028 MacAlister Hall
Drexel University