Application to Create Web Structure/Tree view?

Subject: Application to Create Web Structure/Tree view?
From: "Joe" <jsokohl -at- eudoramail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:08:25 -0800

Hi all,
We're looking for a tool that will generate a hierarchical picture of an entire Web site...something we can use to illustrate an existing information structure to clients....I know that CASE tools have the ability to generate text-based hierarchical maps...and I think tools like Dreamweaver & FrontPage do something like that--but asa I recall, they don't generate anything printable or editable...
Any ideas?
Grazie,
joe
---
Our fears are like dragons, guarding our most precious treasures.
___Rainer Marie Rilke