RE: tools: MS Word question

Subject: RE: tools: MS Word question
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Becca Price'" <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:43:31 -0800

Hi Becca --

This isn't a great solution, but it might help. With the find utility you
can seach for links. Unfortunately, it doesn't distinguish between healthy
and broken links. Open the find utility, click the "go to" tab, choose
"field" in the "go to what" box and "ref" in the "enter field name" box.
With the next and previous buttons you can jump from link to link.

-- Meg