Internship

Subject: Internship
From: edwardroxannewood <doowr -at- bellatlantic -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 23:30:42 -0500

Hello Again!

Earlier today I posted a request regarding information about Internships
for technical writing. It was my first posting and I received quite a
few responces. Most of which suggested that I supply a bit more
information than I did. I suppose that I was in such a hurry for this
information that I did not include some very important factors. Such as
my geographical area, experience etc. I live in NJ, and I am not able to
relocate. I have an Associate in Computer Information Systems, and seem
to have the ability to communicate technology. The reason I say that is
because while in school I excelled at every writing course offered to
me. After school I held a position as a Systems Administrator where I
was asked to produce a Standards and Procedures manual for the office
staff, and it was very successful. Currently I am writing a technology
column for an on-line newspaper. This situation is strictly volunteer,
and for experience only. As far as my experience with any software
programs that are being used for writing the only exposure I have had is
with MS Word, and MS Publisher. Again I would appreciate any assistance
you could give me.

Thanks!!!

Roxanne Wood
doowr -at- bellatlantic -dot- net