How do you control your online help docs? (Related: ISO Doc Standards)

Subject: How do you control your online help docs? (Related: ISO Doc Standards)
From: "Stan Xhiao" <mrlukeplease -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 07:41:35 CST

Our company is setting course for the brave new world of configuration management and document control. We have staff experienced in managing printed documentation but some folks here view online help as a blend of code and documentation requiring management by a tool like ClearCase or Rational Rose.

How do you do it?