RE: information about Webworks

Subject: RE: information about Webworks
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- intl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:11:27 -0700

> I plan to buy FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher (from Quadralay).
> Does anybody use it ? If so, how is it complex to learn and to use ?

Just to clarify, these are two separate products. Each has its own learning
curve, but knowing FrameMaker well (that is, understanding how it works
insternally) will help you pick up WebWorks. I would recommend classes to
really get the most out of these applications. Knowledge of HTML is also
very helpful, but you can pick that up as you learn to use WebWorks.

They're both excellent applications to have under your belt.

Bill Burns -Eccentric Technology Consultant
INT'L.com Design & Development
billdb -at- intl -dot- com