FrontPage Explorer

Subject: FrontPage Explorer
From: "YONEMURA,PRISCILLA (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1)" <priscilla_yonemura -at- nonhp-am -dot- exch -dot- hp -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:13:56 -0700

Can anyone point me to where I can get answers about FrontPage Explorer?
I've searched the archives and the internet but not found anything useful.
I am having major problems saving files under FrontPage Explorer and am
interested in solutions.
At the moment, I cannot update our web site, not even through Notepad.

Thanks,

Priscilla Yonemura