Re: multiple TWs for a project

Subject: Re: multiple TWs for a project
From: Justin Cascio <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:47:26 -0500

gyaker -at- csc -dot- com wrote:

> What's it like working on a team of tech writers?

There's more need for stylistic standards, such as what kind of terminology you'll
use. (Do you click buttons or select them?) Initially, you can work in meetings by
planning outlines, but ultimately, you have to chunk out the work for each of you to
do, and then you can also use each other for peer review. Is this the kind of
information you're looking for?
Justin

Justin Cascio http://welcome.to/justins.page

Pithy Saying: Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.