Re: Order in diagram callouts? (one more clarification)

Subject: Re: Order in diagram callouts? (one more clarification)
From: Christi <christi -at- sageinst -dot- COM>
To: TechWhrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:18:00 -0800

> Also, the figure is illustrating what is discussed in steps. I thought letters
> would be better so as not to be confused with the step numbers.

One other thing. The users are connecting cord, so I have colored lines
indicating each step. Next to the colored line is the text "Step X". That's
why I'm using letters for the actual connections. Otherwise, there'd be two
sets of numbers. I don't want to use just colors (and say in the step, see
the 'purple line' because (1) blue to one person is often purple to another
(as with other colors), and (2) while this is designed for online delivery,
if someone wants to print it out, they may not get the colors. Thus the
"Step X" text is there for reinforcement.

Christi Carew

Sage Instruments
Freedom, CA, USA
www.sageinst.com