Re: Writing Sample - Questions
I am interested in any comments and suggestions that other can offer
regarding writing samples.
1. Are there guidelines or possibly de facto standards for technical writing
2. How long should each writing sample be?
3. Should samples be submitted as formatted (DTPed) end products (brochures,
white papers, manuals) or simply as text to highlight the writing and not
the layout and design?
4. How many writing samples should I expect to provide for prospective
5. Should writing samples be presented as a formal portfolio or as handouts
to be left with the interviewer?
Thanks in advance,
Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer
"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot."
Visit TechWhirl's Other Sites