Re: Font Management in Windows

Subject: Re: Font Management in Windows
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: bfrankli -at- apcc -dot- com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:59:12 -0500

Unfortunately, the subject is a moving target, changing with each new
version of Windows. The best place I have found to resolve _specific_
questions (i.e., say exactly what version, service pack, etc., of
Windows, what version of ATM, what application, what font or fonts--full
name and manufacturer--you are working with) is the Usenet newsgroup
comp.fonts. There are some major experts who hang out there and can
generally give you accurate answers. If PDF files are involved in the
question, try comp.text.pdf, and you can also try the newsgroup for
whatever application you are dealing with.