UI vocabulary question

Subject: UI vocabulary question
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- stavanger -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:26:22 +0100

Help: What's the verb for when the cursor becomes a hand symbol and you can drag
an image around within a frame? Effectively the frame redraws around a new
selection, but it looks like the image is moving around behind the frame.
Something like grab?

Previous by Author: A4/US Letter single source
Next by Author: Re: online forum
Previous by Thread: Re: content management & documentation management
Next by Thread: Need document management system for Solaris

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads