partnerships or affiliations

Subject: partnerships or affiliations
From: CBAbbott -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:04:48 EST

I'm writing a couple of articles about a partnership between the Chicago
Chapter STC and Northern Illinois University, which I've been involved in for
about five years. As part of my research for the articles, I would
appreciate receiving any information or leads on other affiliations either
between academe and professional organizations (STC and other, similar
organizations) or between academe and business/industry. I'm especially
interesting in affiliations that focus on educational innovations and
programs in technical communication or business communication, but other
affiliations would also be of interest to me, especially if they might serve
as models for those of us in technical communication. Please respond to me
individually. Thanks for your help.
Christine Abbott
Associate Professor of English, Northern Illinois University
Managing Director, Chicago Chapter STC Institute for Professional Development
cbabbott -at- aol -dot- com