RE: Follow order of widget on screen, or logical order for proced ures?

Subject: RE: Follow order of widget on screen, or logical order for proced ures?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'David Castro'" <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:05:19 -0500

My experience has always been, like it or not, do it in the order it
appears. I've even included typos in field labels when the programmers
couldn't be bothered to fix something that simple! Users tend to notice
differences and blame the documentation.

Maybe you can do some sort of introductory explanation, margin note or cross
reference to explain the logical flow?