Re: Time keeping

Subject: Re: Time keeping
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:05:45 -0800 (PST)

Starting today the writers in my group are required to
fill out a web-based form showing how much time they spend
on each document during the day.

The form lists all documents assigned to you and time for
meetings, reading, etc. They don't list time in the bathroom.

I'm wondering if others have to furnish this type of information
and if you think it is appropriate.

This is not a Sun thing but a requirement of our director, an
acknowledged "metrics queen."

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- computer -dot- org