Re: Word 2000 and PDF

Subject: Re: Word 2000 and PDF
From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:03 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> So I don't have any surprises, can anyone comment on how they currently
> use Word 2000 to PDF? A few questions:
> * Can it easily auto-hyperlink TOC, Index, and X-Refs?
> * Is Exchange still the tool to use to tweak the PDF?

I haven't actually tried Acrobat 4 with Word 2000, but with Word 97, yes it
does TOC and Xrefs automatically. I don't know about index links. It may.
It also does URL links and a lot more. Vastly better than the Acrobat 3
pdfmaker.

Exchange is no more. Version 4 is just called Acrobat (but it is really
Exchange, renamed)

--

Iain

iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk