RE: Word Page Break Jumps

Subject: RE: Word Page Break Jumps
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "'Katie Crowley Rosenberg'" <krosenbe -at- easysystemsinc -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:34:27 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

Chances are the problem is caused by other users having different printer
drivers than you have. Different printers can have varying amounts of
printable area on the page and can handle line spacing, etc. in varying
ways.

PDF files are pretty much immune to this. I highly recommend using them for
your purpose.

Cheers, Dave Chisma