Re: Can a Technical Writer be a Web Designer

Subject: Re: Can a Technical Writer be a Web Designer
From: "Karen Carruthers" <kcarruthers -at- exactis -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:57:08 -0700

<<The question of the day. Do people really want to depend upon unstable,
buggy devices with actively hostile interfaces, which become totally
unusable at the drop of a hat, and which routinely lose days, hours, even
weeks of work? Or is this what they've become used to?>>

We're still using Microsoft Word, aren't we? <g>

Karen

Karen Carruthers
Senior Technical Writer, Infobeat
phone: 303-942-4709