PDFs

Subject: PDFs
From: "Stuart Burnfield" <stuartb -at- tpg -dot- com -dot- au>
To: <graham -dot- bridge -at- sescoi -dot- fr>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:41:15 +0800

Hi Graham -

> Is there any way of making a PDF file auto-executable, as
> with a zipped file which is delivered to a remote site and
> doesn't have to have the Zip software to extract it.

Recently I read of a procedure for making auto-playing PDFs on a
CD, by having the PDF(s) and Acrobat Reader 4.0 on the CD, and
using the AutoPlay feature of most CD drives.

This might do the job for you if:
- you're only sending the PDFs via CD and not the Web or e-mail
- all your recipients have Windows

The article is available from:
http://www.pdfzone.com/resources/tips/tip0051.html

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield
mailto:stuartb -at- tpg -dot- com -dot- au