Re: Framemaker Question

Subject: Re: Framemaker Question
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "Mariann Foster" <playrit -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:24:54 -0800

Marion, try Format/page Layout/Page Size/Double-Sided.

I'm working on my first document in Framemaker and have a question that I can't find an answer. In Pagemaker to rearrange the pages for double sided printing you use the build booklet plugin, well I need to do the exactly same thing to a Framemaker document and can't find any way to do it. If anybody knows how please let me know, I have to get this ready to print by a week from friday.

Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,
ePubs, Inc.

I love it here;
..there's no where I'd rather be,
.....there's nothing I'd rather be doing,
........and no one I'd rather be doing it with.