Re: Have you done Java Server Pages before?

Subject: Re: Have you done Java Server Pages before?
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:35:16 +0100

At 09:00 AM 2/24/00 , you wrote:
>The VP of Development just told us that we can't use Active Server Pages to
>create customizable online help. And we found that trying to create it using
>DHTML/JavaScript isn't working for both IE and Navigator. So, he said that we
>could use JSP, which is similar to ASP, only different. :-)
>
>Have you done anything with JSP? And, if so, can you recommend any web
sites or
>books that I can use to learn how to use it to customize our documentation?

Assuming you are familiar with JavaScript, there was a good article at
iPlanet View Source but I don't have the reference handy.

Go to http://developer.iplanet.com/viewsource and search the archive for
something called "Java Server Page: JavaScript developer upgrade your
skills to Java" or something similar.

--ben
Benoît Marchal, Pineapplesoft

As e-commerce Grows, Understanding XML Becomes a Key Job Skill
XML by Example / $24.99 / ISBN 0-7897-2242-9 / www.worth-it.com