RE: Need help

Subject: RE: Need help
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Perry Moore" <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:10:03 -0500

To All

Also check the web for "IEEE/EIA 12207".

Industry Implementation of International Standard ISO/IEC:
ISO/IEC12207 Standard for Information Technology Software life cycle
processes

The MIL-STD-498 that I referenced earlier was replaced
by other documents. The primary one being IEEE/EIA 12207.

Sorry for sending you off in a different direction.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion
of this email are mine and mine alone. They are not the
thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of any past, present, or
future employers, or any group that I might belong to."