Re: FrameMaker Index Tag Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Index Tag Question
From: "Johnny Brown" <johnny_brown -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:55:38 -0800

Hello:

I'm using FrameMaker's index marker to tag all those things that I feel should be included in an index. My question is this: Frame inserts the tags as a black T. Is it possible to insert them in an alternitive color, say red. That way, I could find them on the fly.

PS.

I have been able to do this if I change the font color of the text, but that's not what I want.

TIA

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com